Looking to jump start your career in a growing industry? DRT Holdings, Inc. is committed to being the leader in the marketplace by providing innovative technology, precision components and superior support. We are currently in search of a Cost Accountant to work in our facility located in the Dayton, Ohio area.
Perform analysis of gross margins and standard cost variances, maintain and calculate work center rates, prepare cost of quality information, calculate external processing rates, month end close activities, initiate special cost projects and assist with business acquisitions. This position will also work with other areas by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
The Successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience with cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in job costing analysis
- Strong experience in standard costing, material, labor & overhead variance analysis
- Must be highly motivated and results oriented with ability to see the larger, strategic picture. Computer Skills needed include a strong command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) and experience/proficiency with reporting packages.
DRT is a dynamic and growing organization that offers competitive compensation. Local candidates preferred, relocation allowance is NOT offered with this position.
Please apply today!
Please reply with a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org, enter the position of interest in the subject line.
DRT is a dynamic and growing organization that offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits: company paid life and dental insurance along with available medical, disability, and (voluntary) life insurances. The retirement plan includes a 401k match.